The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum
This discussion forum is hosted by The Guitar ReRanch and was created to serve those interested in the arcane art/science of guitar refinishing and restoration. Those with all levels of experience are welcomed to participate.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Kramer neck/trem, Klein Pups, Duncan Pups

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Auctions and Gear for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dvlsadvc8t

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: FS: Kramer neck/trem, Klein Pups, Duncan Pups Reply with quote

I don't get around here much but thought I would offer these parts to you guys before putting them on Reverb/eBay.

1. Klein Duke Pickups - $110 shipped - SOLD - I had these in a Carvin CT-6 that I sold back in 2011. I actually got that guitar back about 2 weeks ago. I've replaced the pickups with some of Ralph's Hot Alnico humbuckers. I've gotten to where I prefer the higher output pickups to the low and mid output pickups.

The Dukes are a cross between a PAF and a T-Top. The leads on these are trimmed a little but not so much that they can't be used in a LP. These are also four-conductor.

IMG_0466 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

IMG_0465 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

IMG_0464 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

IMG_0463 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

IMG_0462 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

2. Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Humbucker Set - $100 shipped - SOLD - I bought these for a Kramer superstrat that I never played. They are brand new except for having been put in that guitar. The leads are full length on these. They are also 4 conductor.

IMG_0461 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

IMG_0460 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

IMG_0459 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

3. Kramer Pacer Classic Neck & Tremolo - $115 shipped - I'm selling these as a package deal due to the locking nut. The tuners are also included. I've gotten used to thin Ibanez wizard necks so this feels really thick to me, but I believe it's pretty close to a standard Strat thickness. The radius is definitely a 12" radius. The frets are surprisingly small for a shredder style guitar. There's no indication that they were changed at some point. I've included a close-up of the frets to show that they are discolored only. There's no fretwear that I can tell. The neck plate and screws come with this. The Kramer branded tremolo is a floating trem that is like the Schaller version of the Floyd Rose. I had no problems with it at all (stayed in tune nicely for me). I did have it resting on the guitar top rather than full floating. The posts for the trem aren't in the pictures, but they are also included.

IMG_0458 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

IMG_0457 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

IMG_0456 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

IMG_0455 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

IMG_0454 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

IMG_0453 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

IMG_0452 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

IMG_0451 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

IMG_0450 by dvlsadvc8t, on Flickr

If you see anything you want then PM me.

Thanks,
Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Auctions and Gear for Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: