The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum
This discussion forum is hosted by The Guitar ReRanch and was created to serve those interested in the arcane art/science of guitar refinishing and restoration. Those with all levels of experience are welcomed to participate.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jazz Bass type project neck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Auctions and Gear for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RolandR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:19 am    Post subject: Jazz Bass type project neck Reply with quote

Anyone interested in a Sweetwood Jazz Bass type project neck?

$65 inc. shipping CONUS

Its unfretted because its "pocketed fret slots.

Issues: Headstock shape is what it is. Needs light sanding. There is some tear-outs but elbow grease sanding could take care of. The heel is slightly larger 1/16" wide than a typical J-Bass neck pocket, beware.

Other than the above, its first rate qualtiy : pocket fret slots. Made in the USA.

I obtain this neck when saw an add on Craiglist for a Strat body and J-Bass body for cheap. It happened to be Sweetwood Guitars. So purchasing these items, Craig threw in two of his bass necks. This one was unfretted, unfinish.

Just throwing out there if anyone needs a challenge otherwise I'll try my hand at installing "pocketed fretting". Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Auctions and Gear for Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: