The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum
This discussion forum is hosted by The Guitar ReRanch and was created to serve those interested in the arcane art/science of guitar refinishing and restoration. Those with all levels of experience are welcomed to participate.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USA Custom Guitars P bass build (SOLD)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Auctions and Gear for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chordball

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:26 am    Post subject: USA Custom Guitars P bass build (SOLD) Reply with quote

Hey guys, haven't been around here for a while but I've got something you might be interested in. I hope you don't mind me posting.

I picked this up a few years ago on ebay but it just doesn't get enough play time (nearly zero to be honest Embarassed). It's a USA Custom Guitars P style bass with 2 DiMarzio pickups. I've never even had the pickguard off to tell you what they are exactly but I'll get more info if you want. 2 volume knobs, 1 tone knob. The body is 1 piece alder, very lightweight. It has a few small dings I tried to photograph. The neck is in great shape as well with very minimal wear. I believe it is just coated in a light coat of tru oil so it can be easily refinished if you want. Sounds great and plays great. The nut is just slightly too narrow for the neck but it's not an issue regarding playability. The bridge seems to be a generic type bridge. Not bad quality, just not super high quality. Also, it had different tuners installed on it at one point so there are extra screw holes on the back of the headstock. Comes with a gig bag and will be packaged very well prior to shipping.

How about $350 shipped in the US?

Would also do partial (or full depending on the combination) for a MannMade 2010 VintageVibrato bridge, foxrox aquavibe, BYOC divided octave kit or mega chorus kit. The trades are very specific but it's worth a shot right? Very Happy

Feel free to message me with questions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Auctions and Gear for Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: