The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum
This discussion forum is hosted by The Guitar ReRanch and was created to serve those interested in the arcane art/science of guitar refinishing and restoration. Those with all levels of experience are welcomed to participate.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Auctions and Gear for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kojdogg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:23 am    Post subject: SOLD Reply with quote

EDIT: SOLD in record time!
Having second thoughts about going ahead with a Telecaster build that I was planning. I keep trying Telecasters and keep coming to the conclusion that they just aren't for me. I wanted to make a two TV Jones or Filtertron guitar because I love how the TV Jones Classic Plus sounds in my Kalamazoo made '82 Epiphone Special. Gonna build yet another strat with the body that 74 Strat posted the link to instead (thanks again dude!).

I figured I'd toss this out there and see if anyone is interested. $75 Shipped to the lower 48 or trade for Trem King TK-1, or other cool stuff. If not I suppose I will give teles one more try...

New unfinished FLAME Maple and Ash Tele telecaster style body. Routed for TV Jones Classic No Ears or Power Tron Pickups. Will also accept Filter Trons. Bridge is Available from TV Jones web site. This body is only 5 lbs. 12 oz. So let's review: ASH body, Book Matched Curly Hard Maple cap, TV Jones routing plus a Precision Body by WildSide Guitar.
All holes have been spotted in at .125" and all wireways have been drilled. The body shape includes the jack flat that was used in the earliest telecasters and nocasters. The string through ferrules are bored for a standard 5/16" flange ferrule with a counter bore for the flange to give you that flush look. Most standard telecaster hardware will fit. Most standard Tele necks should fit the 2 3/16" x 5/8" deep x 3" neck cutout.

(seller's pics):

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guitar Refinishing and Restoration Forum Forum Index -> Auctions and Gear for Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: